[Modeling] RE: URGENT - CAMP-iP Proposal Preparation Meeting

G.Hopmans g.hopmans@mssm.nl
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:02:09 +0200

Dear Mr Adesola,

FIPA is a non-profit foundation formed with the goal of producing
software standards to enable inter-working between agents. FIPA has a
lot of members and organisations (see
http://www.fipa.org/about/membership_list.html) producing these
standards, thus it is difficult to answer which 'person of FIPA' you can
invite.

I would advice to browse a little longer on the fipa webpage. At
http://www.fipa.org/resources/livesystems.html for instance you will
find several agent platforms and the organisations involved. For your
IST proposal of CAMP I would try to find out which platforms seems to
you most useful and contact that organisation. You could also try to
resend your message to the chat@fipa.org mailing list (you need to
subscribe).

Good luck

Gabriel