[Modeling] R: [Methodology] Terms for first release of the glossary

Massimo Cossentino cossentino@pa.icar.cnr.it
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:45:42 +0200

Dear Jim,
these terms are on the glossary page in the TC website from a long time
and have been proposed by several different members. In this phase I
just selected some of them for the first release of the glossary.

I think we shoud include (at least some of) them because also the most
general one have a direct influence in the definition of structural
related terms (like automonous or adaptive agent). The MAS metamodel
have a direct link with these latter and this metamodel is a key part of
our TC work since it can be used as a guide (and a coherence check) to
compose different method fragments.

If you think that we should postpone the discussion of some of them for
the next releases of the glossary, in principle I can agree, also
because I too think that a specific glossary TC could be the right place
for a deep discussion.

What is your proposal? Which terms do you prefer to leave apart by now?

To other TC members: what is your opinion?

Regards

Massimo

---