[Modeling] (no subject)

Renato Levy rlevy@i-a-i.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:44:06 -0500

All representatives vote on the same day, one after another, so the chair
cannot change within the vote call; but it is possible for the chair to
change between a proposal is submitted until it goes into vote, in this
case the earlier chair has to forward the proposal to the new one.

>Is it possible for the position of chair to change during the vote? The chair
>rotates among the members, right? If it is time for the chair to rotate, does
>the old chair continue to oversee the vote or does the new chair take over?
>
>-- Misty

>P.S. I am assuming that we can take a stab at modeling this ourselves, even if
>we do not have an official model that we have developed. This will enable some
>of us to contribute ideas, who otherwise would not be able to.

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm actually working on a design for it myself.